10 Popular MBA Dissertation Topics In Human Resources
Human Resources is one of the most popular courses in MBA colleges around the world. Any good B-School has a great faculty responsible of teaching Human Resources. If you are about to enroll for a course, it is only right that you know about the available options that make the course special. If you have already enrolled for the MBA, you may as well have already written your first paper by now. If not, you have come to the right place.
There are several MBA topics that need to be covered along the lines you already know. But when writing on Human Resource, it is always safe to start with a topic that already has some acceptance among readers. It is a great way to ensure that you find some support from readers. You can always add some new angles to it. Here are ten popular MBA topics on Human Resources that you may start writing on.
Ten popular Human Resources dissertation topics
- A few methods in which human resource principles can be implemented in real-world organizations
- What is the capacity of the human resource department to drive organizational change?
- Overseas outsourcing and the issues related to it and the real issues of the organizational change
- How does the management of an organization make other departments collaborate with the human resources department?
- What is the role of training and development of employees as part of the larger human resources team of the organization?
- What is the power of employee negotiations in human resource organizations?
- What are some human resource related budgetary considerations and how would you apply them?
- How important are soft skills in building relative values and selecting personal advantages?
- Some methodologies that have systemic influence in the selection process of employees
- How does a strong department of human resources create tangible value for the organization as a whole?
These were a few topics on which you may build a good dissertation on human resources management. These are popular and effective as topics. But if you feel like trying out something else, you may do that as well. Just make sure there are a good number of services that you can provide to the readers. This is one of the ways to make sure that you stay relevant to the topic as well. Choose well before you start.